Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the <<£e¶enÐs>> clan for JK3 (JKA).

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect other servers rules.

Go down 
+3
Léónidas
Aqeel
-=sIN=-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

Male Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Respect other servers rules. Empty
PostSubject: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi guys.
I have get alot of complain this last month on that our members are laming alot on GöD server.
This is not acceptiable and we will have a sort of punich ment for it.
I mean firt of all, you who lames will probebly be banned from the server, witch means IP-Banned.
And if this still going on, the whole clan will be banned. So you who like to lame at GöD server just make the other once banned aswell, even if we havent done anything.

So think about this, and dont lame on GöD/Angel/RA and servers like that, servers witch is popular.
If you want to lame go to any unknown server.

//Zephi
Back to top Go down
https://legendsjka.darkbb.com/index.htm
Aqeel

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm

sure i won't lame and i'm still trying to find a JKA but i'll get it soon soz Razz
Back to top Go down
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 pm

ok great!
Back to top Go down
Léónidas
£e¶enÐs™ Møderatør.
£e¶enÐs™ Møderatør.
Léónidas

Male Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:13 pm

try ebay
just an idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.co.uk
Hµm¡
£e¶enÐs™ ed¡tør.
£e¶enÐs™ ed¡tør.
Hµm¡

Male Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:56 pm

i respect only known server rules screw the others
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com
Count Dooku
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
Count Dooku

Male Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:01 am

This morning I went on GoD, and I saw Norbika there. But he got banned by GoD Saturn, because he lamed too much.
Saturn called <<£e¶enÐs>> a noob team. He said it is full of lamers. I asked who, and he said that he also gave Soul several warnings! Jake, you should know better! By laming, people make our clan infamous... I couldn't speak to Norbika because he got banned, so if someone sees him, talk with him. And otherwise we need to kick him from our clan.
Back to top Go down
Galen/PloKoon

Galen/PloKoon

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:04 am

Guys if you really wanna lame (Like me, when I get bored) go to another random server change your name to padawan and kata the crap out of them.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsjka.darkbb.com
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:55 am

Count Dooku wrote:
This morning I went on GoD, and I saw Norbika there. But he got banned by GoD Saturn, because he lamed too much.
Saturn called <<£e¶enÐs>> a noob team. He said it is full of lamers. I asked who, and he said that he also gave Soul several warnings! Jake, you should know better! By laming, people make our clan infamous... I couldn't speak to Norbika because he got banned, so if someone sees him, talk with him. And otherwise we need to kick him from our clan.

Look now...its what im saing, you guys have hard to understand? I mea how fucking hard can it be?
Look now what you have done. Now people start to have their opinions about uss like lamers, and its not only about you who lames, every1 get shit for this. Ill go there myself today and talk whit Neme or Cyclops and ill actually tell them that if some1 from this clan lames, they are alowd to bann you guys. And soon they maybe IP-ban you if u dont stop it.
Probebly some1 allredy disserv it.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Yes, and they shouted at me and called me a noob too, instead of telling me that people here lame so I can shout at them...
GoD Saturn (Unphazed) was one of them, and when I asked ''What reason do you have to call me a noob?'' he asked for a duel and he owned me terribly. In his eyes I am a noob now, and I'm fairly mad about that. And you might know that I'm not someone who is quickly mad.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 am

I was at GoD again this morning... Saturn was there too... I used an other identity, so he wouldn't recognise me. He shouted at me and called me a gay although he didn't know who I was. I could have been a GoD either... He's just a dumb person, whose arrogance blinds him. But GoD Cronos came too, and he lamed me... I took a screenshot of it. I'll take more screenshots of GoD's laming in the future, and when they complain about us, it is time to face them... I'll be ready for it. Arrogant fools.
Back to top Go down
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:35 am

Thats great, but when u have some ss just send them in to the GöD forum, ill talk whit Neme about this.
Good jobb Count!
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Well it's not a really good ss... You can see that it is a GoD member, but they might say that he didn't hit me (he jumped quickly backwards, blah blah blah)...
Respect other servers rules. 64578517ex8
Respect other servers rules. W800
Back to top Go down
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
The Exile

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:46 pm

One question: Was it Cronus or Chronos? I can talk with him how bad this does, and I can also talk to the leaders...

But yes, GoD this days is full of arrogant idiots. There are few members like Nemesis, Cyclops, Gaby/Pales, Deathman/Apollo, Pleione/Mirka, Lokan/Crius, Templar/Thanatos, that are worthy of respect...

The most recent recruits of Troy and Sparta houses are Unphazed and Draken- draken is not that bad, but....
Back to top Go down
Hµm¡
£e¶enÐs™ ed¡tør.
£e¶enÐs™ ed¡tør.
Hµm¡

Male Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Count Dooku wrote:

first of all count §aturn is not a GoD hes Unphazed and just put GoD tags because he likes to bother everyone. And dont give a fuck to what he says he always do that to anyone even if theyre ur friends hes the biggest asshole of JKA 1.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Yea he really is!
Back to top Go down
The Exile

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:54 pm

I can assure you Unphazed is a legitimate GoD.
He posted an application, he got recruited by Atlas.

This week Unphazed got his promo, Atlas dueled him and I was on forum at that time.
Back to top Go down
-=sIN=-
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
£e¶eñÐs™ CO-Leader
-=sIN=-

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:06 pm

If his a GoD its just better.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
£e¶enÐs™ adm¡n.
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Unphazed is really... Bluh! Mad
scratch
Razz
Back to top Go down
Galen/PloKoon

Galen/PloKoon

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Count I was there as you can see xD and yes Cronus lames he lamed me after that duel i had
Back to top Go down
https://legendsjka.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect other servers rules.   Respect other servers rules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect other servers rules.
Page 1 of 1