Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the <<£e¶enŠs>> clan for JK3 (JKA).

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more time... and hopefully the last time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Dooku
£e¶enŠs™ adm”n.
£e¶enŠs™ adm”n.
Count Dooku

Male Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-02-18

One more time... and hopefully the last time... Empty
PostSubject: One more time... and hopefully the last time...   One more time... and hopefully the last time... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 pm

£e¶enŠs,

I've faced several problems in a few days. All of them were unnecessary and could have been avoided.

In the first place, I want to make clear that if there is someone who deserves to be an admin, it is Zephiroz. He kept the clan alive when it was needed, and he is busy every day with this clan. I don't care if you like him or not, he deserves respect and if you won't respect him you have got a problem. Again, you don't need to like him very much, just respect him. At the moment he feels like he has spent countless hours for nothing.

Secondly, the laming. I hoped I made clear that laming is strictly forbidden, and you have been able to read what the consequenses are. Not only for you, but also for others. When you lame you make the clan look foolish. You are not the only one that looks silly. No, the whole clan does because of your laming performence.

We (Leaders, Admins) cannot permit this, and we asked you to stop with it. I always tried to be friendly, but if people continue this way I cannot keep friendly. I will have to shout at you and threaten you, and I don't like to do that, so please don't urge me to. Instead you could respect what we say and try to do what we say. We only want the best for the clan.

Don't lame, and be respectfull to each other, and everything will be settled. If you don't lame anymore, we don't have to warn you and so we will be more friendly again. Then we can respect each other and maybe even like each other, although that might be too much for some (no I haven't got trouble with any of you here, I'm just generally speaking).

I think I called the word ''respect'' enough times now. Keep it in mind. It is the key.

Thanks,

Count Dooku.
Back to top Go down
The Exile

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

One more time... and hopefully the last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more time... and hopefully the last time...   One more time... and hopefully the last time... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am

Respect is everything...

Dooku said, Zephi kept the clan alive.

If you don't repect Zephi, you specifically have no respect for Legends...
Zephi refused higher stats in this game for Legends.
He is worthy of everyones respect, and in my opinion, those who don't straight their beliefs and their respect in Zephi, are worthless for any group!

This is my word as another group leader.
Back to top Go down

One more time... and hopefully the last time...
Page 1 of 1